Get to know us! The institutes of the accounting cluster present themselves in BSc and MSc!
As a start into the new semester, there is a presentation of the different clusters of the Munich School of Management of LMU Munich for bachelor and master students. The cluster "accounting" consists of the following institutes:
• Institute for Taxation and Accounting (Prof. Schanz)
• Institute for Accounting, Auditing and Analysis (Prof. Sellhorn)
• Institute of Accounting and Control (Prof. Hofmann)
Prof. Schanz, Prof. Sellhorn and Prof. Hofmann invite all interested students to attend the cluster presentation within the lectures FiBu (for BSc) and Fachspezifische Grundlagen Accounting (for MSc). The presentations will take place
• on 12 October 2015 at 6 pm in Audimax in the main building for bachelor students,
• on 20 October 2015 at 10 am in room B 006 in the main building for master students.